Sunday, May 13, 2007

Love is just an abstract concept. It can't knock down stuff

I was reading through quotes from Clone High yesterday. It is really a brilliant series, too bad MTV cancelled it. And i found one line I really liked:
 
"Love is just an abstract concept. It can't knock down stuff."
 
haha.
 
 
Well went out with Kevin yesterday. He'll be leaving for London in September for maybe 4 years. He's going back there to do his PhD. But anyway.
 
So we went out coz he txted a few weeks back to say we'd go out to get cake. We decided to go for the chocolate buffet at KL Hilton... and YES, I PAID FOR IT. wth.... But i didn't mind anyway, coz he enjoys it.
 
Btw...... TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE AT ONE GO CAN BE DEADLY!!! dudeeeeeeeee it sounds like such a delicious idea but dudeeeeeeeee I was suffering from a CHOCOLATE hangover this morning!! Like an ALCOHOL hangover...
 
 
BUT ANYWAY... back to the story....
 
We talked about some things... But the more we talked... the more I realized.... we are very different people... VERY VERY DIFFERENT. Although he thinks alot like my brother-- i suppose all smart people DO think alike--  but i wont' ever be good enough for him but neither is he what i really want in a guy.
I realized that I will always feel inferior and stupid when I am with him, and I do. I do feel like an airhead when i am with him. And I DO act like an airhead when i am with him. I don't like that.
 
And anyway, we were in KL Hilton and all that yesterday and I realized that... I don't like those environment... Haha, i am NEVER gonna marry a rich guy because i am not designed for that life. I feel like a fish out of water at all these "posh" places and situations. I just don't like it-- because, that's just not what I am. I HATE being pretentious because I AM a crappy person-- Sure i believe in etiquette but... I just don't believe in all these fine dining (unless the food is DAMN GOOD)... but, you know, that's not a life i crave, and it's not a life I am attracted to. I don't find any "proudness" being associated to these "rich places"... I say to hell with that. A person's value is not measured by what he wears or drives or where he eats.... But somehow, with Kevin-- it's always in these situations. Neither of us can afford it-- but he likes to eat, and I like him so! hahahahaha
 
Anyway... I want a guy I don't have to pretend with. I want a guy whom I can just be myself. And feel comfortable when I am with him. I think that's the most important. Someone I can just talk whatever with. Someone I don't have to think twice about saying something. Someone I don't have to try to be someone else. Someone I can just feel comfortable with to be myself and be assured he won't think lowly of me for who I am.
 
Yes, I think, that's the person I wish I could be with.
 
But then again, that's idealistic ;) It's like asking to marry a rich guy =P Or yoshitarou. Hahaha ^-^
 
Elaine
--
"but eventually, they must push forward because so much awaits them."

"what has she got that I don't have? Is it her brown eyes?"

Love is just an abstract concept. It can't knock down stuff.

http://goodbyetracy.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive