Sunday, May 13, 2007

chocolate hangover



Dude, apparently, you CANNOT overeat chocolates.

There must be some medical explanation to it.

Dude, so yesterday, I went to the KL Hilton lounge cafe to try the chocolate buffet with Kevin. Kevin likes desserts so that's why i brought him there.

Besides having a shitty evening with him which reminded me of why i am totally not good enough for him and why he is totally wrong for me, I think I also over ate chocolates.

I either overdosed on it, got chocolate poisoning or well, I got a chocolate hangover this morning-- coz i was woken up today on a sunday bright and early by a terrible feeling in my stomach. Like it was bloated. And i felt like throwing up. I really felt like throwing up. The thought of the sight of chocolates, the smell of chocolates and god forbid, the TASTE of chocolate, almost made me throw up-- not unlike a bad alcohol HANGOVER.

So.. my conclusion is that...

You CAN'T ... SHOULD NOT eat too much chocolates coz dude, it ain't good for you!

dude, my stomach still feels sick urgh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive