Saturday, May 26, 2007

it takes one to know one.

Protecting endangered species is important for biodiversity, but protecting animals that may not even exist is putting the cart before the unicorn. No one has ever injured or killed a creature not known to exist; Bigfoot and lake monsters are no more in need of legal protection than are leprechauns or dragons. If the creatures are eventually discovered, scientists will do all they can to preserve and study the species. Until then, surely lawmakers have more important things to worry about.

Damn well written.


I don't know why Nigel is mad with me but he is. I don't know what I did wrong again to piss him off that badly. Kinda severe don't you think? since he such a chilled out person and to be able to pissed off a chilled out person. Dang! Oh well... it's not like i've not fucked friendships up before. one more for the books I suppose...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive