Thursday, May 03, 2007

dude it's been awhile

thought i should update huh! I hope there are people reading.... STILL!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hoorah. Lunkhead ランクヘッド is getting more famous. Kirariiro (きらりいろ) sold out, apparently... But... if they get more famous... it's gonna turn into something like TBS again, isn't it?

Anyway, it's a good thing.

Will upload Kirariiro (glitter color????) when I receive the CD! I hope in the next 2 days... pls God, TOMORROW!

In other things, I have 5 exam papers to set by Monday.

And other other things, I might go to Japan to see Lunkhead end of this June. It's either in June or November but I am DEFINITELY going to go see them. I want to go twice.... but I am not too sure. I hope if Tsuyoshi can go with me for all 3 shows this June, I'll go in June but damn, it's their FIRST MAJOR tour in Sept - Nov, I WANT TO BE PART OF THIS HISTORICAL MOMENT OF THEIR CAREER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive