Wednesday, April 01, 2009

思い出

So yeah, along with STD stuff...

I was listening to a whole bunch of old bands today... Movielife, Saves the Day, Taking Back Sunday, Dashboard Confessional, Jimmy Eat World, The Format... and it really, really, really, really, realy reminded of all my friends and the things and memories of America...

I really missed all those great time, you know, going for shows...

I'm really serious, I really do think that my experience of America was so wonderful is because I went for all those shows and I guess for the first time in my life, I really, really, really truly did have a time of my life.

I miss it very very very much, especially on days like these..... And at times, I really wonder if I should have left at all... that perhaps it would have been better to have just been a secretary in Boston for the next 5 years... Because at least, then, I could have still gone for shows whenever I wanted to....

I really wonder sometimes if it was ever wise coming back...

And I always wonder if I traded in one dream for another...

Because I really did trade America, left America, for Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive