Wednesday, February 04, 2009

あなたに会えた僕らは歌が歌えるよ

「ランクヘッドを愛し続けてほしい。
俺らもみんなを愛し続けるから。」

I guess, I'll leave with that line from Gouda-san.

I want you to continue loving Lunkhead.
Because we also continue loving everyone.

ありがとう、合田さん。


I think, even if Lunkhead continues, without Ryou, it's not Lunkhead anymore.

Still, I hope they will continue.

I hope they would continue because I realize that, we too, hang our dreams on the wings of their dreams. And when they can't fly, I feel as if we too, can't soar in the sky. And when they disspear, I feel that a part of us too, dissapears with them.


Lunkhead said they will go on. I hope they will. I want to believe in their vague words that I can only partially comprehend--

But part of me, in my heart, I just have a very bad feeling that they would probably just break up after the new album is released in June. I hope not, but, I feel it is very likely to be so....

Because Lunkhead is four people, Lunkhead is four highschool friends-- and when they are not that anymore, I think.... maybe.... You know? It's like atomic bonds.... When together, they're held tightly together almost inseperable.... But when one atom is split away, the entire structure just blows apart, seperates entirely apart like being as forcefully repelled by the inseperable bonds that once held them together.

Get what I mean?

Odaka-san, didn't you say in live over and over again?

「終わりじゃなくて、はじまりだ。」

Why does this feel like the end, when you said, it was only the beginning?


Ryou was really great when I met him. I think he was the most friendly of the lot, even though we couldn't communicate at all. But he was very friendly, and he was very helpful. When I wanted my CD cover to be signed by everyone in the band but Yoshitaro was not around, he actually brought me and Tsuyoshi to be able to meet with Yoshitaro at their van. Then when we didn't have a pen for Odaka-san to sign the CD cover, Ryou went back inside the live house to get a pen for us. Thank you.

Also, Ryou, it will always be your words I remember during the live at Shinjuku LOFT for Lunkhead FORCE special release live. On the rooftop, the whole day it was going to rain, but it never rained although the clouds were very dark and looked like it was going to pour. After live, Ryou came back on staged and said something I could actually understand! haha, "Your force and our force combined has kept the rain up."

I think so.

And I want to believe.

And I want to keep in this dream with all of you- me, the fans and the band.


Considering that they almost broke up once in 2006 but they pull through and continued, continued long enough for them to give me a dream, for them to make a dream of mine to come true, thank you.

And I guess............. as sad as it would be...... as torn apart as wewould be....... as much as a part of our hearts would die with the end of their dream too......

still...

across this universe, our planets in our orbits in this galaxy, you and the cosmos...

for that one moment, in that one dream, in these songs you have given to us, to me, that has moved me with the beauty of your melodies, in all the moments that those songs have kept me through the days and nights in the past 3 years...

....... あなたに会えてよかった。



Haih... I don't think I was this depressed when Finch broke up or when Blink-182 broke up and when Taking Back Sunday almost broke up.....

Ah well... TBS pulled through, didn't they? Looks like completely new band, but they're still there. Finch completely broke down but in the end got back up together again, didn't they?

Oh well....

As in the words of Komorebi... 「悲しいけれど生きていける」

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive