Monday, February 09, 2009

Lunkhead Official Team and Official Goods Site!

OFFICIAL TEAM

Photobucket


OFFICIAL GOODS STORE

Photobucket


Alrite......... Well, does this mean they ain't breaking up?

Well, lets just hope so...

This news is late (sorry, I forgot to check the webpage for 2 days) but Lunkhead has just released their Official Team! I'm not too sure but it pretty much sounds like those exclusive band fan clubs where members can get special goods and CDs, as well as exclusive news and participation in events, oh, and also piority live tickets.

Yeah, I suppose, it's good news in the sense that this is confirmation that Lunkhead is really moving forward.... But I also feel that this is indication that Lunkhead is (finally) getting more commercialized and thus...... less personal、in a way, i suppose??? Or well, at least, they've just become LESS ACCESSIBLE.

I mean, I understand the concept of exclusive fanclubs where bands are really close to the fans, but doesn't that also mean exclusivity?

I guess I'm only saying this because I'm NOT in Japan, and it seems, to get that membership, I HAVE TO be residing in Japan....

Sigh, I feel bad and I DO NOT want to trouble any more of my Japanese friends for Lunkhead stuff AGAIN ANYMORE... So, I guess that's why I don't quite like it when bands make things so exclusive... It's harder to get in, I suppose...

Well anyway, ランク、おめでとうございます!It's still good news for the band, although not so much for fans like me, I suppose! But hey, we're fans, so.... the band is what's important, so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive