Sunday, November 18, 2007

Not 21 and not invincible - Even at 25 you gotta start sometime

I don't remember many of my brithdays... in fact barely.... But I think I remember my 16th, 19th and 21st birthdays....

16th because my dad threw a really nice party for me with all my friends.

19th coz i just made myself remember the other day, with Kevin and KDU friends at Planet Hollywood (I think...)

21st coz I flew out to Florida to see Days Away and to celebrate it with them. Tim threw up, i almost got arrested, Keith bought me a drink (and then dinner and did i mention lunch too? shite, i owe him ALOT!).... it was abit of a mess but fun.

And these are this year's:

I celebrated it with my department... =) it was really fun =)

ANGELINE BOUGHT A CAKE FOR ME WITH: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. YOSHITARO...... wth =______=

I saw the cake and I saw like "Mrs." there first and I thought they spelt it wrongly... then I saw YOSHITARO... WTH =________= I was looking at Asuka and Karin and they were smirking away. hahahaha WTH =_________=

hahaahah... SERIOUSLY! and i thought I was the one obsessed but it seems that hey! so is everyone else it seems! wat the heck! hahahahaha

Neways, it was really sweet of them =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They all also bought me flowers and a bag =)))

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's with Mrs. Tan *heart*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's with the whole department and all my students =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The three youngest lecturer at college.... I'm the oldest of the three, followed by Angeline (on the right), and Phooi Wah (on the left)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Well what can I say?

When my father asks why I don't quit my job, why am i staying at MCKL shit pay shit job, When my brother looks at me with his disaproving face and chastise me with his disaproving voice... What can I say?

I can't say anything, but to show them these pictures... and SHOW them the REASON why I stayed... and I suppose.. why i am still continuing to stay... despite the shit pay and the shit jobs haha.

------------

Also, I want to say thank you to all who called or texted or wished me Happy Birthday: Daniel, YYY, Lillien, Rachel, Alex, Vivian, Ching Mun, Debby, Aida Yazrin, Aida Sam, Mom, Dad... and errr... lupa.. hahahah SORRY! hahahah and THANKS MAN EVERYONE =) thanks for remembering and for taking the time to wish =) *loves*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive