Sunday, September 09, 2007
GREAT FAILURE AGAIN....

I spent 12 hours doing ONE FRIGGING ICON.... Because i couldn't decide on waht i want.... I'm still not happy with this one...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Japanese word that "ODAKA" I scanned it in from the autograph i got from Yoshitarou... hehe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah same pics I know... But i don't think I can use these for the icon challege coz it's a group pic not an individual pic... But i dunno lets see...

d "LUNKHEAD" is a scan from the handdrawn postcard I got from Lunkhead when I bought their album.


previous batch:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive