Friday, June 01, 2007

ALL IS WELL! Not really..........

Well i realized just now that i am a complete totally utter Lecturer-Advisor failure.

I have completely failed to get the Vision work done because I was completely unable to treat Nigel as a student.

meh

>__<

how depressing.

On the other hand. i do so like the happy Borat-ish Nigel WAYYYYYYYYY better than the moody one. Dude... I suppose he's abit like me-- Always crappy and when he's not, he turns scary.

So, yesterday was a good day because Nigel was his old crappy self again-- hoorah. I rather have that-- i suppose.

as for Vision?

dude i dunno.........

Meeting is with Mrs Tan in an hour... and I suppose as i first said to Nigel all those months ago....... "WE ARE THROROUGHLY FUCKED!!!"

yes.

the situation calls for that degree of explicitness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive