Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Gin War

Yay~

new story!

Well ok, actually it's a damn short one but I've not written since Boston last year, Singing in the Sky, so... it's nice to write another one again.. I suppose.

Was inspired by Robbie's email, kevin, a few other things these days... and a few songs... No, not really The Gin War. That was just the title of Robbie's email or was it my email to him? hmm... But anyway, it was just inspired by the feel and the flow of a few songs while i was driving to college today... I forgot which songs though. Rescued was one of them. But i guess it's just the feeling I felt today and the words that just came into my head.

I had meant for it to be from a guy's point of view, but I don't think the feelings i wrote about would mirror that of a guy's... And also, by the time i reached college and actually sat down to write the words i had in my head, I had forgotten most of them! haha!

here goes:

http://www.bandwagonmusic.com/The_Gin_War.pdf

COMMENT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive