Sunday, June 24, 2007

JPN

friends don`t let friends fight zombies alone.

I probably should have written this earlier but i guess as much as i bitched about it (to cheewoh), i am very blest to be going on this trip-- which really would not have been possible if not for friends home and abroad:

Thank you TSUYOSHI- without whom i would not be here right now. thanks for making it possible and for inspiring me onwards on this trip to begoin with.

MAYUKO - for making it more easily available.

CINDY - for all the help man... Thanks...

CHEE WOH YO!!!!! =) what can i say? Thanks for everything man. You`re really awesome.

and well... Kheng Li, Vince and... ME DAD.... wuahahahahahahha

well thanks dude.... Friends don`t let friends fight zombies alone.


--------

anyway, it`s been quite surreal to be here. Recognized some parts of kyoto and the way there. I guess it doesn`t hit me as much that I`m here but when it does... I do feel damn happy.

It`s definitely more awesome to be here this time because of the friends. Cindy brought me around Osaka today. Went to eat some stuff and we went to a store to have cake and coffee. it was awesome. Walked around abit and saw some cool cellphones. Then met up with Akio and Mayuko... They too took me around. So it was really awesome.. I miss Akio alot. It`s great to know we can still chat like we did before =) I miss him very much and i wish i had more time to spend with him... it`s quite sad I don`t... But i really hope that i could one day see him again and get to hang out with him again. Well I miss you Akio... a lot..

Anyway... it was wonderful taking the train down to Shin-Osaka today... passing through the countryside... It was awesome... I don`t think I`ll ever fit into this ultra weird/complicated/polite/niched society... I think they`re just too... Japanese for you to ever be like them... But that said... it`s still quite nice to be part of it... even if just for awhile..

Anyway... sometimes when i look at the things here... dude poor vince would flip and probably die of eating too much hahahaha... There are still some lil lil things here and there that makes me realize i`m in Japan and I`m really happy about it... There`s so much I want to do and i wish i had more time............. LIKE THREE MONTHS actually! I think i just want to be here 3 months, have some fun, and be done with it!!! And that`s it... I think I would have had enough of Japan by then... REALLY SERIOUSLY I THINK SO!!!! But anyway.... it`s awesome though i still think it`d be better if I understood Japanese and could communicate in it.


Alright.

till tomorrow.

I hope we play this game well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive