Friday, December 01, 2006

love~~

I'm in loveeeee widddd lunkheaddddddd~~~~~~~

i think, for now at least, i know I totally am~~~~~~

aaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~

but the sad thing tho, is that i know this feeling one day is gonna end... and all the money i spent buying Lunkhead merch and CDs and DVDs are all gonna be such a waste... I'd be like... "DAMN!!! that was USD500 there!!!" like that...

on the other hand... if i saved up all the money to be able to go to Japan instead.... to see Lunkhead live, I think THAT i won't ever regret... Coz like Asian Kung-Fu.... Although I do love them less passionately now than i did back then.... i will ALWAYS ALWAYS love that one show where i saw them... that one show will always have a special place in my heart and memory and my love for AKG will always be as pure and as high in the memory of that one night...

AAAAAAAAAAAA

THEREFORE I SHUD SPEND LESS ON LUNKHEAD SO I CAN LOVE THEM MORE WHEN/IF I EVER GET TO SEE THEM LIVE!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
will i ever get to see you Lunkhead? :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive