Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kevin's Present :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SO... it all started with just a Delicious giftcard...

Then Kevin called me yesterday and told me he got me a present too. But it was inconvenient to transport around so i had to go to his house to get it....

SOOOOO that made me feel bad coz what the heck did he get me that is inconvenient to take around??? PROBABLY A TREE!!! hahahahha CACTUS PLEASE!!! anything else will die within a week!

Anyway, so i decided to get him something else but i didn't know what else....

my unimaginative mind came to the conclusion of a PEN. So after muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuss and choosing and debating, i got him one... Although not the EXACT one that i wanted, I think it's good enough yea.

Then I also go him underwear wuahahahah.... as a joke yea ;)

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of all the gifts, i think i like the doggie the best wuahahaha ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive