Monday, December 04, 2006

Kevin Hor

So i'm really dissapointed. not in how things turned out, but I'm dissapointed at Kevin. Like Nigel, the people whom you think can't be assholes always turn out to be TOTAL assholes instead.

I mean... I'm really quite dissapointed in him. Whatever I did, and I think the only part i did wrong was that I got mad at him, but my anger wasn't totally unjustified. He WAS wrong in the situation. But I've taken whatever steps a friend could take to make amend so that we could be friends again. In fact that night, the reason why I decided to leave the muffins for him after all, was because I still wanted him to know that while i am pissed off at him, i still want us to be friends.

But he's being such an asshole now. I've really taken every effort a friend can take to make amend but yet, he has to be such an asshole about it.

I mean I'm really dissapointed that he's an asshole you know... It's not because I like him but because, everything about him, perhaps on paper, gives so much hope and impression that this dude cannot be an asshole. no way in hell. Every indication shows that he is well brought up (and I still think he is), well mannered (which he can be!), and a nice dude, basically, you know... But then.... But then... so was Nigel... and he too turned out to be such an ass.

And even that night or that Saturday when Kevin kept showing up late... Part of me, it's not just because i liked him I refused to cast a shadow on his character, but Part of me, i really have alot of belief and respect for my teacher. And I hold her in very high esteem in my eyes that i hold on to this unfailing (want to) belief that she brought up her one and only son very well and therefore Kevin cannot be an asshole. But yet, yet, things he has done so far... dude... I can't help but believe he is....

MAYBE not entirely because, I know there have been times he's been really nice and wonderful..... but why then Kevin why then? why be a jerk sometimes? what the fuck did i ever do to you, you know?

anyway, therefore. i am abit dissapointed, to say the least.

i guess humans aren't fucking mathematical equations. and things don't add up sometimes.

I hope he replies my message, it's not too fucking much to ask for. But if he doesn't, seriously, he's a fucking asshole then.

I told Kelvin i was wrong about Kevin. and he said to me "again?"... Not again, dude, ALWAYS. いつも、いつも。。。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive