Tuesday, September 06, 2005


So i spent the whole day "making" this site. Rie had invited me to go view her pics of the Summer camp. But, u had to register to view ppl's profile, and so i did (blindly filling in the registration form, no less!). After seeing Rie's pics, i ended up uploading pics on my profile, then TRIED to fill in the rest.... WHICH WAS QUITE TOUGH, considering that i can't read or understand anything there! Except, some of the katakana... nice to erm.. brush up on it, since i've forgotten MOST. Wanna upload more stuff, i wonder if like, i could learn to write more in Japanese, and see if Rie could help correct it!!! I don't even know how to say "I am not good at japanese" in japanese correctly! But since Rie is my only friend on it :(, i guess it will just be a page for her!! then she can see new pic i've taken or something! I hope she will ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive