Sunday, September 04, 2005
Intentions.

I was talking to Norika today, still talking to her. I was also reading through some of my journals and some things i wrote on Inuyasha. I realize that sometimes damn, i am obsessive. But I always realize it too long after.

Whatever it is, i also realize that, my problem is that i don't know how to channel my obsessions into something that will benefit me, you know?

So now since i love music, i have decided that I will go with my plan to write that book/article and make that documentary about my friends here in america who are kick ass obsessed with bands and shows. I want to do that.

I mean dad sent me here, and sadly to say, i gained nothing much in my studies at CSUN. I did gain experience as a reporter and i am going to use that. But most of all, i threw away my chance to study at indiana state univ, u know, and i chose California specifically for the music, and i am GOING TO utilize everything i have experienced here to push me forward, through hell and high water i will.

and i hope, God, You're willing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive