Wednesday, February 10, 2010

no music, only manga.

Sorry, no new bands checked out last week.... Was checking out manga instead.... ahahhahaha...

YEAP!

So I was TRYING to get a hold of English Blade of the Immortal beyond Volume 22... it was IMPOSSIBLE.

Then i ended up reading Samurai Deeper Kyo... It's quite cool but it's like so mysterious and stuff and the story progresses a little too slow.. So I just stopped halfway... I mean, it's good but not compelling... I couldn't stop reading till volume 14, of course but... the fact is that... I DID stop. Which, if it was an EXCELLENT A++ manga, I wouldn't have stopped, right???

Like i ESPECIALLY remember reading Rurouni Kenshin... DUDE, I practically sat a 48 hour session finished the entire series. I STILLLLL remember, I was reading over the weekend and came monday, I was at like volume 24, and I really didn't want to stop but I had my California Politics class!! SOOOOOO I HAD TO STOP and dragged myself to campus for that 50 minute 10am class... After which I rushed back home to continue the story to the end before my next class in the afternoon!!!

THAT is addictive! And an EXCELLENT A++ series!


Black Cat too was read in one whole session.

ANOTHER Excellent A++ series.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive