Saturday, February 13, 2010

art-school

Pure Love.


My top top top Art-School songs:
君はいま光の中に
水の中のナイフ
僕が君だったら
rasberry (This is not an art-school song, it was on Riki Kinoshita's very first solo demo album before art-school)

Forever love, any time, any day, any mood, any feelings... These tracks are almost unskippable. PURE LOVE!

OTHER AWESOMELY LOVED TRACKS!
Love Letter Box
Missing
Hikari to Karada
Lovers Lover
Flower
Close Your Eyes
Ghost of a Beautiful View
Scarlet
14Souls
Roller Coaster


I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY love Mizu no Naka no Knife... I think it's like the most kick ass song ever!!! REALLYI It's like a..... ride, you know? listening to that song! Seriously! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

But I think the Art-School song I love the most is Kimi wa Ima Hikari no Naka ni... I feel it is a song that is very very very different from art-school's usual music repertoire. Simple amazing amazing amazing amazingly beautiful and perfectly made.

That said, it's weird but Riki Kinoshita's raspberry is also one of my overall favourite tracks. It's very rare I'd skip this track, not just coz it's art-school or whatever but like in overall general sense of all the songs I have... I just has a really really catchy and rocking out tune to it, you know!!

YEAP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive