Monday, June 16, 2008

I wasn't aware the students are not allowed to draw during class lessons

I think I've lost all reasons why I am here.

I think..., philosophical bullshits aside, your reasons become meaningless... not insufficient, but just, meaningless... and you just need the quick fix to get you through the next hour.

Perhaps the lax in MCKL allowed me to philosophize too much about life and the future. But all that aside, there's really nothing more here beyond the next lesson plan and thoughts about class control or how well the lesson will be received.

I guess... I want nothing more but my next paycheck.

I just want to see Japan again.

I just want to stand there in Lunkhead moshpit and just feel as if all the stupid hard work shit displeasure for the past months was all worth it for that 90 minutes of pure euphoria.

Is that the way to live life?

Who knows.

I just want to be in Japan, I suppose-- Delusions and illusions aside, mighty as they are: There has to be a reason for doing all these bullshit.


I still can't bring myself to hate my noisy ass students. I just want to get through the class and not be fried or fired for letting it get out of hand... I guess, I have a REALLY high tolerance after all. Thank God. Cause really, it was REALLY REALLY REALLY terribly noisy today and 70% TOTALLY UNCONTROLLABLE..... but if I wasn't scared of complaining parents, I really wouldn't care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive