Wednesday, January 02, 2008

resolutions

So.
New Year.
Right.


So... I have resolved that by the end of this year, I want to........ take and pass the JLPT test.... errrr right, i should have taken it in California, actually... I would like to pass Level 3. WAH terrible.... Just Level 3... not even level 2... waaa..... I think level 4 is ok... 3 I'm not sure, so to dream for 2 is abit unrealistic, knowing my kind of "dedication" and "discipline".... Apparently they recommended 600 hours of study for Level 2.... IMPOSSIBLE. They also have a EJU test but i think that's like to enter University in Japan... Not me aim no?

Also... I am looking at urm....... language schools in Japan itself....

sigh.

masih dijajah huh?


Neways... I miss Lunkhead. I wish i was there so i could have seen you. That's the only thing I am envious about of the people who are there now... that they have the chance to go see you, if only they knew they were so lucky to have that chance... =(

Photobucket Photobucket

Hello *heart* Yoshitaro *heart*. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! WHY MUST HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! (well although the situation between us ain't gonna change imasu or imasen, still!!!!!! I'd like to think otherwise and lie to myself in my world of make believe!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *stab* *stab*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive