Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I really, really, really love LUNKHEAD. I suppose if you're here reading this, you should already know. But I do, I do love them ALOT. I know I shouldn't but I DO.
I know you might all think I like LUNKHEAD because of Mr. Odaka Yoshitaro.
But really, it's NOT.
I'm compelled to write this suddenly is because Boku to Ki is playing on the radio and the music is just so amazing. Sometimes, I'm so bored listening to the same 60 Lunkhead songs every day. But then, comes little moments like these when suddenly a song plays and I am captured once again.

I know I should wake up. I know it's not healthy to love them too much.

But I just want to say that I do like them. Or at least, at the very core of it, it's their music that captures me more than anything else. Yoshitaro aside, dreams aside, memories aside, wishes and desires aside, concerts aside- Lunkhead is an AMAZING band for creating such AMAZING songs. Maybe not to you, or not to others, but it is to me, at the very least.


----------------


I am quite sad that I don't think I'll be able to see Lunkhead again in April. I don't think it's a trip I can make, or I should even make! And I'm scared and sad because I don't know the future and I don't know if I'll even see them ever again live. But... I really want to believe... I really want to believe in those words that Yoshitaro said that night during the last live, "終わりじゃなくって、始まり。". Owarijanakutte, hajimari. This is not the end, it's the beginning.

I want to believe that, Yoshitaro, I want to believe. I want to believe that I will see you all again. That I could be there again... I know I shouldn't want that. But I want to hold on to the thought that I would be able to be there again, in your mosh pit, with your fans, singing together as one....

Damn... it's so obessive. But.... still..... I wish......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive