Thursday, June 10, 2010

America - New York, LA, Boston

FINALLY DONE!!! Three days!!.... I will never be a good editor like my brother :(

SOOOOO... here's to the tune of Kinoshita Riki's Raspberry!....... IMA SO SORRY!!! I had to EDIT the song!!! waaa~ I don't think I have enough videos for the whole song :(

Anyway, here goes~





These are some videos I took of New York, LA and Boston.......

I wanted to practice using Final Cut, so I've been trying to cut some music videos from what I have... I really like Kinoshita's song raspberry... I feel it's like a driving song... haha! But it's kinda weird isn't it?? America with a Japanese song!!

But anyways.... I realized that I only take videos from cars, trains and buses... and I don't take videos of people at all :( And I think I lost a lot of videos... I think the WHOLE WHOLE WHOLE folder with the videos of the last time I was in New York were in the Hard Drive that my brother LOST. WTF. Shit.... Sigh...

Anyway.... The other songs I am going to ATTEMPT to do next are:


神聖かまってちゃん (Sinsei kamattechan) - ちりとり (Chiritori)
- This song is kinda DAMNNNNNN long...................... and there's a whole part where it's really slow...

LOVE LOVE LOVE - カナカナ (Kanakana)
- This song is also DAMNNNN long but fuck... I love love love (haha!) the ending bits of this song, it's so damn inspiring!!!

パウンチホイール (Paunchwheel) - 長電話
- I think this is the MOST doable of all the songs... It's slow and SHORT! lol~ I had an idea of just having it be about Tokyo/Shimokita... We'll see...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you said in a previous blogpost about Riki Kinoshita

"But then again... he said he's not a Christian =("

Where did he say he's not? Thanks.

Elaine said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by the blog... He wrote it in one of his tweets on twitter sometime back...

ohhhhhhhhh mannn that took me a whole hour to go through but here...

うん、いい言葉ですよね。僕はクリスチャンじゃないけれど博愛の精神は持ってたいなあ… RT @miwami: @kinoshitariki 「愛のむきだし」でヨーコが叫んでましたね。素敵な言葉です

Post a Comment

Blog Archive