Monday, July 24, 2006

underneath every nice guy is an asshole and underneath every nice girl is a bitch.

i decided to delete the post of nigel pic because i realize that he is an utter asshole.

I KNOW what i did to him was wrong. and I KNOW what i did annoyed him alot. But it's not as if what i did was UNFORGIVABLE. I did not fucking kill his family. i did not burn down his house. i did not backstab him or ruin his reputation. I did not sell him out, i did not rat on him, i did not do him any fucking harm. And YET after five fucking months, he cannot CANNOT find the heart to fucking forgive me and not even have the fucking curtesy to reply my message with even one fucking word.

Guys like that are BETTER OFF DEAD.

fuck u nigel. fuck u and the whole lot.

you've been one fucking big dissapointment that only led me to believe that i should not fucking trust anyone because underneath every nice guy is an asshole and underneath every nice girl is a bitch.

fuck you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive