Friday, July 14, 2006

American Commercials

Over the past 3 years here, there were some ads i've seen that were damn hillarious. I really loved them!! Some ads were plain stupid, of course, but here's a few i really liked...

MOST OF THEM are for GEICO car insurance though, but damn! they're good!


I love this one!!!! THE BEST!



I really liked this ad!!! But you have to know like Verizon ads to get some of the jokes in this ad.. The guy who keeps saying "Can you hear me now?" is like the Verizon guy who goes around everywhere with his cellphone going "Can you hear me now? Good!" (to show that Verizon has coverage everywhere). I really liked the spoof of that!


MORE GEICO!








Anyway, there are more but i can't find a place that has them... But these are some.. enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive