Wednesday, May 17, 2006

a city so nice they named it twice: New York, New York ;)


Times Square, NYC last weekend


This is crossing 8th Avenue.... i think it's 8th. But anyway, this is Times Square :)


This one's for Ching Mun.

Sometimes when i take pics of America, i do it coz i want to remember the place when i'm gone from here. Sometimes though, i take it really, because i want Ching Mun to see it.

I really want her to see these and to share with me these experiences here. It's sad that she can't so i want to try to show her how America is like because she can't be here.

But pictures, videos and descriptions are never enough. It will never ever replace Ching Mun being here herself to see for herself what America is like.

To put it short, I wish Ching Mun was here so that i can show to her this world i live in that i love-- so that I can have experiences here that I know the both of us share together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive