Friday, November 04, 2005

where i'm calling from

Image hosted by Photobucket.com In the skin of a dream,
Body naked sleep.

I had wanted to blog about (you know who) for quite abit and i actually did but i removed it from the blog. i somehow think that this blog is frigging cursed, or someone curses me everytime i blog about some guy. seriously. once i post something up abt something that happened with some dude that made me real happy, few weeks later d dude will b hating me. I'd have none of that for this one. I plan to b friends wid him at least for d next couple of months at least. seriously WTF man, WTF?!

Neways, so i WON'T post specifically abt him or anything like that. Those goes to the other blog, da hell. Neways... been thinking bout him (when do i not?) and i don't know... i wish that for him, i'd practice more self constraint, though i know that i still don't quite really. I don't want to be impulsive, yet i want him to know that i like him, yet... i think he does know, you know, or at least i wish he does...

I wish that i would learn from all the mistakes of my past and do it correctly with this one, not be so dysfunctional, you know... and maybe, i do wish i could win his affection but really, if i can't, i'd really just b happy that we stayed friends at least for this one!! d hell..

Neways, i think i've said too much... If anyone out there IS putting a curse on me, DA FUCK?! WHY THE FUCK?! Same goes to you too BUDDY! FUCKING HELL!

elaines.

btw... i stole the aim icon from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive