Saturday, January 31, 2009

music box superhero

I realized and I know that it's STUPID, just plain DUMB, to love someone sooooooooooooo damn much when that person doesn't even give a damn about you.

Stupid, Elaine, stupidddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yeah, that is.

And if I stop, ever thinking of you,
I’ll probably choke on the words I never said
If I stop, ever thinking of you
I will bury my heart and fall back in my bed

You're the words that come out easy,
And I am speechless at best.
Your star it seems to shine above the rest.
You're the face before the cameras,
The smile i'd like to earn.
You're the dream that hasn't ended,
And I'm still anxious for rest.

But I can never be the apple of your eye
The story of your life it's what's inside

And I can never be the one who saves the day
I'm just the man in the music box

I'm just the man in the music box
I will never be your superhero.

And like I really deserve a chance to
sit across the table,
and tell you that I think you're wonderful.
And I think you're something special.
I guess this is my only chance to
Say I wish I knew you
Because I'm sure you're wonderful,
If I'd get to know you.



Still singing the same songs, Elaine, still living in the same deluded dreams...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive