Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Year Wish List~~

I really wish I could buy these:

1) Lunkhead - LIVE FILES 20080316~新木場STUDIO COAST~
The normal version....
2) Lunkhead - それでも血の色は鉄の味がした Single~~~ Please........... SOMEONE!! SELL IT!!!
3) つばき - 光~hikari~ Can't believe I haven't bought it yet!!!
4) Art-School - Missing
5) Art-School - Illmatic Baby
6) Art-School - Paradise Lost
7) Art-School - Sleep Flowers Live DVD
I like Art-School alot lately, I think it's very important for me to buy their CDs to support them!!! Not just like download everything, since I like their songs very much!
8) People in the Box - Bird Hotel --- This band is REALLY good!!!
9) Bump of Chicken - 花の名 Single.... 花の名 is a GREAT SONG!!!!!
10) セツナブルースター - キセキ..... MAYBE kiseki... not sure which album I like best....


Haih.... But alas..... Don't think I have the money I need to buy all of them..... I'm waiting for a good Art-School auction so i can just buy all the CDs all at once... But it doesn't seem to be happening... I WILLLLLLLLLL get the Lunkhead and Tsubaki items, OF COURSE..... And I think I'll get Illmatic Baby, Bump and maybe the Sleep Flowers DVD.... I really really really really like Setsuna Blue Star too, but, that's two more albums I'd have to buy!!!

Sigh... wish i was in Japan, so much easier and CHEAPER to buy them all.......................

SIGH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive