Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NEW IPOD TOUCH~~~~~~~~~~!!!

I got the new Ipod Touch today!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Dragon bought it for me as a Christmas present!!! I did have to pay around USD150, though, and I had some problems with Customs too...

BUTTT!!!!!!! NEVERTHELESS!!!!!!!!

GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!

Lately, I had really really really wanted a new ipod because the nano was running out of space... And you know, I don't buy alot of things, usually (except books and stationaries)... But, for once, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wished for an iPod..... But of course, I knew I didn't have the money to buy it, nor would I actually spend Rm1600 on an iPod. I wanted to ask my parents, but that was asking for too much, since they're already quite mad at my brother and I for being useless bums...

Anyway, I remember like during the MYF Christmas party, for the ice breakers, Sook Jing had asked us to write "what does Christmas mean to you?" Which I answered "a time of remembrance".... Then the second question was "List two things you want for Christmas"

My answer was:
1) Ipod!!!!! (I really DID want one okay!!!)
2) To see Lunkhead and Tsubaki live in Japan!!!!!!!!

hahahahahhahahahaha~~

Anyway..... After that, I was chatting with Dragon online, and after he signed me on to work for them part time online, he asked me what I wanted... And I jokingly answered "Ipod!!!".... I really wanted one!!! And guess what? He actually said "Okay, I'll get you an ipod for Christmas"

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!

GOD IS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, besides always wanting to go to Japan, I really don't usually want anything else.... But this time I really really wanted an iPod and God is soooooooo awesome, when it really seemed IMPOSSIBLE for an ipod to drop on my lap... It DID!!!!

I'm really in awe!!!!!! Seriously, because it could NOT have been a coincident! And such a great providence wouldn't have just happened!!! Seriously!!! God is great!! And God is really wonderful indeed!! Thank You GOD!!!!!!! and thanks Dragon, for the gift!!!! ^____^


Woaaaah... shud have asked to go to Japan to see Lunkhead and Tsubaki instead??? hehehe....


Anyway!!! So I got the new iTouch today and it's great!!! THE APPLICATIONS ARE AWESOME!!!! Actually, I was playing around with the applications wayyyyyyyy more than I was actually doing anything with the songs hahahahaha!!!!

It's abit of a pain to have to reload the songs into the ipod again though. Coz I have songs scattered from everywhere, and the itunes library on my computer is very incomplete and very messy... So I'm not too happy with that.... Actually, not too happy with the selection of songs on the Itouch.... But I don't know, I hope i can find a way to put what I want inside... Coz right now, I don't think I would shuffle this mix... It's mostly all Lunkhead, つばき, Art-School, Base Ball Bear, Syrup16g, Asian Kung-Fu Generation.... and a couple of songs from some random others..... And yes, I think there's less than a dozen English songs in it..... Terrible....

Anyway! Will definitely talk more on the ipod later!!!

hehehehehe!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive