Tuesday, November 18, 2008

LUNKHEAD MYSPACE and NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

おめでとう!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUNKHEAD MYSPACE!!!!!!!!


Photobucket


ALSO........ THEY RELEASED THE DATE OF THE 6th NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY~~~~~~ (I thought it was 7th??)..... 24th JUNE 2009!!!!!!!!!!!! There goes, let's book our plane tickets now!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA~~~!!!

The myspace page also has a preview of the new song 『それでも血の色は鉄の味がした』 from their upcoming album!!! The song's CD can be bought in advance at the 5 shows at Shimokitazawa garage lives! (WHICH I AM UNABLE TO GO, BLOODY HELL)... I think they're also having a special Tower Record sale of the song on Dec 3... (In which, I won't be in Japan either!!! WTH!!!).... Also, apparently, I think it would be available for download at Japan iTunes Music Store on 9th Jan!!!!!!!!!!!! (Screw it, have to get it).

EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS LUNKHEAD!!!!!!!! I CERTAINLY LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T HARDLY WAIT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the 6th FULL ALBUM, but actually not the 6th album :D
Can't wait for half a year!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive