Sunday, November 02, 2008

Icon Dump 1~~

Okay.... I got 4 new Icons~~~

Odaka-san "Don't Look Back"



I was quite indecisive about this one..... Wasn't sure about the text and also the cropping for t his picture.... I wanted to put the text "don't turn around", or "don't look back" or, "please don't go"... etc... etc... And I admit, it's a really simple i con huh??? Sorry~~

Isshiki-san~~! Music Star~~



The texture I wanted to use at first was completely different from the one I ended up using. COMPLETELY different.

Okamoto-san.... TSUBAKI QUEEN~~!!



Was thinking... I'd put Okamoto as Queen, Isshiki-san as prince, and Ogawa-san as Knight!! hehe


And FINALLY....... "I like you the way you are"...... Isshiki-san....



I wanted to make an icon with this text for a long time... But wasn't sure which pic to use... Couldn't decide to use ODK or Isshiki's pic.... One of the Odaka's pic was really great, but Yoshitaro was toooooooooooo cute there... i mean it TOOOO cute.. it was the perfect picture and I just couldn't do anything with it... It was already perfect the way it was....
Then when I was scanning Tsubaki's pictures, I saw this pic of Isshiki-san.... I had a feeling I'd use this picture... I like the tone and expression in the pic and I thought it was suitable for the text =)

Photobucket
ODK too cute~


Anyway!!! I decided to make an ICON DUMP~~~!!!! It's easier to keep track and find the icons I've made for the LJ icon challenge purpose!


1.
2.3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.11.
12.
13.14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

19.
20.
21
222324
252627
282930
313233
343536
373839
404142
434445


Icon dump for Lunkhead and Tsubaki icons...

I joined the LJ 50 icons challenge for Odaka Yoshitaro and つばき (tsubaki). For Odaka-san, I made the claim at Jmusic50 community and Tsubaki was at Japan50.

I chose Odaka-san (duh) because... urm... I like Odaka-san??? hahaha.. Maybe I should have claimed a band for Lunkhead also, instead of just 50 for Yoshitaro.... Let's see, maybe I'll ask the moderator if I can change my claim. But Jmusic50 is quite strict with their icon rules, I think that's why I didn't claim the whole band, because if I claimed the band, every icon has to have 2 or more members, and it can't be just one band member... and there aren't enough pictures of the whole band... Yoshitaro has alot of pics on his own... hehe....

But... that's why, for Tsubaki, I made a band claim at Japan50 instead. I don't think I even have 50 pictures of any one member of Tsubaki, much less 50 pictures that can be made into icons. But Japan50 is not so strict and for band claims, the icons can have any one member of the band or the whole band. I think I'll have enough pics for that...

But anyway, right now.... I don't even have 20 icons for Odaka-san or Tsubaki yet :(

Still a long way to go :(


Err.... And here are the old Plastic Tree icons:


plastic tree icon 7 plastic tree icon 6 plastic tree icon 5 plastic tree icon 4 plastic tree icon 3 plastic tree icon 2 plastic tree icon 1 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Eh... Yeah, okay, plastic tree icons won't be posted in repeat dumps after this one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive