Friday, May 23, 2008

これからもうずっと

Sometimes, somedays... not even they suffice....

Photobucket

not even yoshitaro =(

Photobucket
(he's really cute here tho =) )


Been super depressed about life since going to SriKDU for the briefing...... Maybe I have chosen hell over heaven. I just don't feel hopeful AT ALL about what's coming next... I feel as if I'm going there just to survive... There's no drive or excitement at all... I think I'm just........... doubtful.

Been feeling like going back to the States lately... I miss california. I guess I miss the life and the people back in California... a lot. I suppose, at least, if I was back there, even if I wasn't doing anything much with my life, i'll still be there and not here.


Pictures with the Students and the Department.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My Students

Photobucket
Yu Jing

Photobucket
Sheng Yi

Photobucket
Jeff .............. PREGNANT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive