Thursday, May 08, 2008

ゆらゆら

Courtesy of Anonymous on 2ch.net and Patches

Inuyasha v56 ch552 “Naraku’s Death” (Naraku no Shi)
犬夜叉 第552話 「奈落の死」

My real wish…? That’s right… I merely… wanted Kikyou’s heart… Kikyou, it looks like… I can’t go the same place you did…

The arrow hits the jewel.

At that time, I… made a wish on the jewel… I made it when Byakuya cut Kagome. When I die… that wish will be granted…

Naraku is annihilated. At that time, a meidou appears behind Kagome.

Great.... so much for the much anticipated death of Naraku =___= Here comes another 400 chapters about Kagome. At least he's dead. I HOPE.

Here's a song. The Brilliant Green - Stand by Me. It was the ending theme to the Japanese series "Tantei Gakuen Q" which I have been watching... Nice ending. Nice song.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive