Wednesday, October 04, 2006

LUNKHEAD!!!!! >___<

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok, i suppose it's long overdue for me to write about this band but I love this band... Hmm haha... I definitely love their slow songs, they're just awesome... I'm not too sure about buying all their albums yet because I don't quite like their faster songs as much BUTTTTTTTTT DAMN THIS BAND, when there IS a song that I like, the song is just ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!! I just love it to the max and think this band is like LOADED!! Absolutely BRilliant! Fantastic! Amazing! One of those songs that make you breathless!

anyway, here's a really sweet PV of their latest single... Natsu no Nioi (The Scent of Summer)... Amazing song too!



Here are the Lunkhead songs I totally love...

of course...

- Komorebi - My favvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv needless to say!

- Hakudaku

- Tsuki no Tenohira

- Natsu no Nioi


The ONE thing i HATEEE about liking this band is that I CAN'T UNDERSTAND JAPANESE. Unlike Plastic Tree, it's REALLY hard to find any sort of English material for this band. It's not just that but it's just frustrating cause i really want to know what they're singing and I can't even find the Kanji lyrics to the songs to translate!!! arghhhh >___< maybe it's cause i'm terrible at searching for stuff in Japanese.... sighhhh....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the Natsu no Nioi single. I think this picture of the girl in the yukata is simply so sweet and beautiful... don't you think??


cross-posted to http://purakisuki.exblog.jp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive