Thursday, October 12, 2006

i'd rather be....

went out lots with friends.


Saturday/Sunday:

Norika and Josh in Pasedena..... I forgot what I did on Saturday with Norika... Oh... I think i went to get a haircut haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday: 10 days to Home

Dragon and Elaine in LA and San Francisco

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More SF/LA pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/elaineloh/LosAngelesAndSanFrancisco


Sunday:

Luis/Joanna/Michelle + Jessica - California Kitchen Pizza and..... WALMART!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



SHOPPING AT WALMART!


Monday: One week to Homecoming

In-and-Out with Michelle yo!!! ANIMAL FRIES ARE AWESOMEEEEEEE~~~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Final Tuesday:

Denny's with Carin~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My USUAL Denny's meal..... Chicken Fried Steak and Hot Chocolate.... YUMM~~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Halloween Shopping yo!







Hmmmm can i say that? I rather be here hanging out with you than be back home... I don't know... I don't want to go back home.

I was sitting at home the other day and i felt I would so rather hang out with them over here than any friends at home.... except Ching Mun and Debby maybe cause i miss hanging out with them alot... But really...

Today... part of me, I'm sort of excited to go home cause I want to go Shopping... But i wish i was going back home just for a holiday and not for good....

I MISS YOU ALLL!! I love you all.... and I'll always miss you more when I'm gone :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive