Wednesday, May 26, 2010

amazarashi「光、再考」


Gosh.... I barely post anything these days... The tumblr wannabe music blog has more post... I guess I'll cross-post the music here too...


Anyway... here's a first band I've checked out in a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY long time too.... Sorry, this is a PV rip but can't find anything better. Still, I think it's a good song!


The band was one of the playlist of top 20 bands on my two most compatible neighbors on last.fm. I usually get to know alot of great bands from them, and usually if the both of them share a common band, it'd turn out to be something I like... It's just a little hard to get the bands they listen to, sometimes, cause they know most of these bands through live and probably get the records at shows.

Anyway, they're a really cool band (IN MY OPINION!!!) One of those bands with really awesome piano/keyboard-rock tracks. Awesome.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive