Sunday, October 12, 2008

Election's coming up~!

I'm not Republican but, part of me don't quite trust news reports on like Palin and all these ethical issues she's entangled in. I just feel that when it comes to the media and online public opinion, McCain and Palin has lost- So, whatever news reports that are coming out about Palin, isn't all that un-biased.

I mean, why is her history the only one being highlighted? I mean, if you want to be fair in reporting (haha, what an oxymoronic phrase), I think the history of EVERY candidate and their running mates in this race should be researched, dug-up and highlighted. And I am sure, no matter how "clean" any politician is, I doubt they are spotless.

So, I mean, I'm not Republican, but I do certainly think that the media is totally already bought and biased in this race towards Obama. Therefore, I barely read the news when it concerns any alleged scandal of either side of the race.

nuff said.

20 days to the fate of the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive