Monday, July 14, 2008

what would you name your kid?

So my daughter is definitely gonna be Clarity... But girl names I really like:
Lauren
Charlotte
Cheyenne (I really, really like this name. The first time I heard it was Eileen's granddaughter)
Tracy
Caitlyn
Chelsea (my cousin would love me forever)
Kristen
Ashley (maybe)
Kathleen
 
How bout nice guy names I like:
 
Nathan (muahaha)
Gabriel (I really do think this is a nice name...)
Keith
Joshua (i think)
Ryan
Yoshitaroooo (no.... that's the father's name muahahaha)
Jesse (maybe.....)
Joel (maybe...)
Ash
Case (I can think of all the teasing already....)
Seth (sounds abit evil no? But it's a nice name ^o^)
 
A little too American tho, the names! No???
 
 
I also like the names Matt, Mark, Kevin but.... dud to... some... ahem, history... they're out of the list!
 
How bout that? Case and Clarity! Amazing.........!!! What a combo!
 
 
After SriKDU i will never name or allow my husband to name any of our kids Brian or Nicholas or any variation of those names. PLEASE. I will probably suffer from PTSD from SriKDU and i do NOT need reminders!!! For some reason, the naughty students I have all seem to be named Brian and Nicholas...... Although, I have a student named Kaizer, and I think that's a really cool (Chinese) name, no? I also have a student named Tristen... I think that's a nice name too.. Corey is a nice name too but that might trigger PTSD >__<
 
And yes, I am scrolling through a band's myspace friends list. Thus, all the names thingy. Damn and some of these guys REALLY look damn cute! Shit! Why they ain't on my myspace friends?! wth........... just my damn luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive