Saturday, December 15, 2007

「夢から覚めるにはまだ早い」

So.... Today is the last day.... I remember on the last night back in June when I was in Japan, I was in Tsuyoshi`s room and I really felt that night that it was really the end of a dream.... Of course the trip at that time, especially since Tokyo and Lunkhead came towards the end of the trip, I was really still warped in a daze of a dream come true the last night i was there.... And I really felt, that night in his room, how much when tomorrow comes and the sun rises, the dream was over....

Today, I was out shopping with Mayuko when Angeline smsed me and announced that the Holiday is over and it`s time to come back to the world...

But you know........... yeah, the holiday is over but you know, but I will still keep on believing in the dream....

SURE, some might say it`s high time to WAKE UP and FACE REALITY, but I don`t think I will stop believing in the dream...

You know WHY?

Because it was the belief in that dream that I am here right now, in Japan, writing this, and living that dream come true.

If you don`t dream, if you don`t believe in the dream, and if you don`t chase after that dream as ellusive and illusive as it may be... you`re never gonna have any dream come true, you know what I mean?


I really came this trip because of Lunkhead... This was totally a finacially and illogical trip to have taken, but I`m glad I came anyway-- I`m really glad that the waves of Tsuki to Tenohira brought me this far... I`m glad, I`m glad...


When I was at the Lunkhead live last Sunday, I really felt it was really really really really gonna be the last Lunkhead Live I`d see.... I don`t want to talk about the future, and I fear to plan or expect ahead, but, I might well REALLY be the last time I`d EVER see Lunkhead....

But you know.... for all that is said and done, perhaps I want to hold on to that tonight... Not because I think I`d ever have a chance to come back here again... But it gives me strength to want to keep believing in dreams, and believing in dreaming...

As Yoshitaro said that night in the live:

「終わりじゃなくって、はじまり」
Owarijanakutte, hajimari...
This is not the end, it`s the begining...

Yeah....

「夢から覚めるにはまだ早い」

Yume kara sameru niwa mada hayai..


Perhaps... hey, it`s still too early to wake up from the dream... It`s still too early to give up on believing...
You know... for someone as PESSIMISTIC and unbelieving in the goodness of life as I am.. I seem to always have dreams come true haha... Thanks God, You`re still and ALWAYS the best :)




TOKYO SKY


I was walking with Akio at Kamo River in Kyoto yesterday and while we were standing there beside the river in the frigid air of the cold night, there was this live band playing this really beautiful song...
The atmosphere was just simply beautiful.. The melodies of this song straying into the cold night along this timeless river against the glittering lights of this ancient city... it was beautiful...

I managed to buy the CD of the band... so here`s the song :)

Please check it out... the song`s really beautiful :)
LAST NOTE:
SUPER THANKS TO!
TSUYOSHI AND FAMILY! without which NEITHER of the dream would have happened!
MAYUKO! FOR ALL THE PLANNING AND HELPING
PHOOI WAH! ENNNNNNNNDLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SUPPORT in more ways than one! ;)
DAD------------------------ supplementary..... support hahahaha..
EVERYONE ELSE who have been so great!! CheeWoh PHONE DUDE even if it`s motorola hahaha...
and of course...
LUNKHEAD.... thanks for giving me a dream to reach out for and one to hold close in my heart... :) and most of all... thank you for the music that fuelled those dreams to begin with... <3<3<3
and most Definitely...
GOD--- for ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS 本当にいつもいつも giving me a chance and always always always being so GREAT to me when I absolutely NEVER deserve it... Thank You for always letting my dreams come true ALWAYS :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive