Monday, July 23, 2007

終わり(ない)夢

when memory blends into a series of continuous images and the melodies of songs conjures the feeling of those moments once again, like remembering it just like yesterday.

when you feel as if you closed your eyes, and you opened it, you were there again.

when the dream feels like it's so close... once again... in my heart weaved with these melodies that triggers these feelings and images to make it all so real and so close once again...

I don't want to lose the feeling with each repetition of this song... I want the feeling to remain so that the memory of it may not fade either... I want to preserve the song as if in the dream as we sang together that night, with one voice when the dream was real... I want to remember, i want to keep in my heart, i want to cherish, i want to fold them up and hold them close and never want it to fade away or pale with time and yellow with age the intensity and solidity of not just the images, not just memories, but also more importantly, how it felt like that night, those nights, that time, being there in that dream come true...


http://www.sendspace.com/file/afjpxw

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p7mm0k

So here are the songs as we sang that night... as one voice... as one and I felt that I belonged there in that crowd, in that dream.


今夜終わらない迷路を飛び出して
忘れていた気持ちを描くのさ。

今日も終わらない夢を見る。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive