Saturday, January 13, 2007

LUNKHEAD!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

me thinks me is gonna go make an English Lunkhead website. SUREEEEE i can't understand a THING about them in Japanese and online translation tools ain't the greatest translator either BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I shall presevere!!!!

My site I hope to have:

LUNKHEAD GALLERY!!!! - Dude, I collected quite abit of their pictures u know, scouring the internet for them.

LYRICS SECTION!!!! - Well...... in Kanji, of course. I am not gonna romanize and I certainly CANNOT translate. BUT YOU KNOW IT'S HARD TO GET EVEN THE KANJI ONES!!!

urm... that's about it. hahaha

SHORT BIOGRAPHY - Taken from their official site

SHORT PROFILES - Taken from their website too... but i think i came across one or two japanese fan sites that had some really interesting info too ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive