Sunday, November 26, 2006

*phew*

sweetketastrophe: ELAINE
sweetketastrophe: I'M DYING RIGHT NOW
sweetketastrophe: BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE WHO COMMENTED ON YOUR BRILLIANT REVIEW OF THR BRANDNEW ALBUM
sweetketastrophe: SERIOUSLY
sweetketastrophe: YOU SHOULD BE A WRITER!! (Oh wait)
sweetketastrophe: BUT U NEEEED TO TELL ME WHAT THE COMMENT SAYS
sweetketastrophe: Okay really u never answer me u fucking whore
sweetketastrophe: WHORE
sweetketastrophe: YOU BITCH
sweetketastrophe: YOU DEMON BITCH
sweetketastrophe: When u find this on ur computer
sweetketastrophe: Ud better fuckin answer me!!
sweetketastrophe: I love the review
sweetketastrophe: Its perfectly accurate
sweetketastrophe: (Even though I'm still inlove with the new album)
sweetketastrophe: YOU WHORE
sweetketastrophe: I HATE U FOR NOT RESPONDING AND U ARE SOOOO VERY FUCKIN LUCKY I ANIT GOT UR NUMBER
sweetketastrophe: Demon bitch
sweetketastrophe: Ooooh
sweetketastrophe: NOW YOUR IDLE!!!
sweetketastrophe: U whore


Yes, that's the lovely relationship i have with some of my closest friends hmmmm... damn honest relationships =P

anyway... *phew*

at least i got the approval (and not scorn haha) of ONE brand new fan haha...

After i wrote my "review" i was thinking "DAMN! if michelle or Luis or especially MELISSA would stumble upon this blog and read that review I probably be burnt at stake!" hahahha

anyway, Yes michelle, I love the new album too, it's damn different!! EXTREMELY!!! i really wish i could hear those songs live but hell yeah, the review's really what i thought about the new album!

jesse jesse... ;)

Bytheway i am hooked on this acoustic version of Movielife's Hey... DAMN GOOD!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive