Friday, June 30, 2006

Understand, the dream is over

So... well, i'm going back home on Oct 17th.

Well.

i suppose. this is it.

this is the end.


of course... i've more to say abt it... but i suppose, i can't.

robbie said to me that, he admired me for the courage i have to come here and to make a life here knowing that one day it was all gonna come to an end...

u know.... the thing is that...

i never thought it would end.

I suppose, i did.... I just didn't think... I just never really thought about it. There was always another tomorrow, another chance, another tour, another show.

but this is it.

This is it. No more Soma, no more Troubadour, no more rides on the shitty metro to shows. no more walks at Universal City Walk, no more 405 or the 101 (some might say this is a good thing!), no more of the LA skyline, no more Santa Monica Blvd, or Sunset, or Hollywood and Highland. No more hikes up Doheney Dr., no more In-and-Out meals. No more walks down the Santa Monica pier, no more more drives down the freeways. No more of the sights and people and places and life... you know... there.

I miss California tremendously. I miss the familiarity. I miss the friends. I miss the places. I miss the life... And i will always, always miss being able to call LA.... home.

this is shite.

sigh.

i don't think i had ever cried as much as i did the other day. i think i still want to cry. and when i leave i know i will. and when i am back in Malaysia, please, DO NOT ever ask me about America, unless i want to talk about it... Supression? YOU BET.



onto nicer things.... ONE THING to look forward to in the Fall and HOPEFULLY, some sub group will pick up: KEKKAISHI WILL BE ANIMATED!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I must say.... i don't really like the animated looks of Yoshimori and Tokine though!!!! They don't look like the manga version!! Also, Tokine looks SOOOOO young!! what the heck! She looks Yoshimori's age here!! that's NOT how it's suppose to be!!!
Sigh.... I HOPE the anime will turn out good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive