Tuesday, February 21, 2006

for nigel

forgive and forget.
nice.
fuck that.

want you to fall down a flight of stairs,
break bones,
die
or something like that.

and you make me regret,
regret that
you were my one regret.

die like you killed me now-
suffocate you,
in your own misery.

(i wish you'd die, i wish you'd die, i wish you'd die)

if i could rip your heart out-
burn you from inside out-
cut you up-
like you make me feel right now.

die.
i just want you to die.
to burn and scorch to death,
like the feelings i gave to you
that you threw away and spit upon
like trash.

i hate you now
as much i love you then.
you hurt me now
as much as you charmed me then.

(i hate you now, i hate you now, i hate you now.)

i hate you now.

and this hate i won't
regret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive