Friday, December 02, 2005

WOMEN ARE IRRATIONAL!!

SEEEEEEEEEEERIOUSLY.

I don't know a single girl who's EVER actually RATIONAL. when it comes to feelings anyway. We're all frigging IRRATIONAL! I don't know anyone, not even Ching Mun who has her bouts of irrationality sometimes.

GIRLS! I CANNOT STAND IT! I can't stand that we're soooooooooooooo stupid and damn irrational sometimes. SO FUCKING EMOTIONAL! I mean for goodness sake!! Stop hinting (THE GUY WON'T GET IT!!! JUST SAY IT!!!), STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP OVERANALYZING!!!!! (HE JUST MEANS WHAT HE MEANT! YES MEANS YES NO MEANS NO. AN APPLE IS AN APPLE IS AN APPLE. AN ORANGE IS AND ORANGE IS AN ORANGE) Stop fantasizing, stop dreaming!!! STOP ASSUMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for goodness sake!!! sometimes it's REALLY stupid!!!

and sometimes.......................................... ALL OF THE TIME!!

I mean, sometimes, when i look at myself, or ELAINE, or Melissa, or Ching Mun or Aida, or any other girl and what we do and how we feel or what we're thinking and trying to figure out the guy, it really makes me go WTF?!!!!!!!

Seriously. I mean i didn't just come to this realization through just me. It's just that lately it's not just that i've been having a whole overload of Nigel shit that cause me to be SUPER high on cloud nine one day THEN in seventh level hell the next day over something SMALL but also from EVERYONE, wait lemme repeat that, EVERY GIRL i've been talking to who just simply exhibit these IRRATIONALITIES!

EXAMPLES! :-

I was in the train today, feeling like SHIT because of Nigel again and then i realize, it was fucking IRRATIONAL! I was upset/depressed/sad over one stupid little thing like how he didn't reply my message on MSN! That's just FUCKING STUPID! SERIOUSLY! i should be WHACKED IN THE HEAD FOR IT!

BUT don't you roll your eyes at me because pull yourself back and look at yourself, and you dare look me in the eye and tell me you have NEVER irrationally ASSUMED shit about some guy you liked.

And then i think about Elaine Teh, everyday with her Kimchi, FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! STOP OVERANALYZING to DEATH every single action, word, BREATH he made!!! i TOTALLY mean every SINGLE LITTLE BIT AND PIECES and MINUTE DETAIL. Right down to him looking up the word "insult" on the dictionary she thinks it has something to do with her. I mean....... WTF?!!!!!!

Then there's Melissa. Melissa, Melissa my dear, JUST ASK. If the relationship is not going right. if you WANT THE DUDE TO ASK IF HE'D HANG OUT WITH YOU, just ASK IT. for goodness sake!! What's with all these "so, whatcha doing now." "oh nothing.". "whatcha gonna do tonight." "watch tv." "so gonna just watch tv?" "yeah." "bored?" "yeah, totally." "oh what time u gonna go to the airport?" "11". "Another two hours huh?" "yeah". "So you're gonna just watch tv till then?" "yeah"............ I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NO Melissa, when he said "nothing" he WAS NOT hinting that he wanted you to ask him out. NOTHING JUST MEANS NOTHING!!!

Sometimes A just means A and B just means B and C just means B. A doesn't mean B, or C or hellz! an unknown D for that matter knowing us girls! But if you think about it, girls are like that!! No wonder guys can't understand us! for goodness sake, do you even understand yourself???

It's so stupid!

I was thinking abt nigel the other day (DUH), and i came to the revelation that he is not weird. It's just that he's BASICALLY a very simple creature and it's people who are complicated and that's why we think he's weird.

SAME GOES FOR GIRLS! GIRL, if you think that the guy is complicated and you can't understand them..... it's cause YOU'RE the one who is complicating things that YOU make it hard to understand!!!

please!


So go do what you like
Make sure you do it wise
You may find out that your self doubt means nothing was ever there

You can't go forcing something if it's just not right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive