Thursday, January 13, 2005
well... i'm waiting for his email... i hope he emails.

I mean... damn... guess my "happiness" only lasted for that long.... 12 hours.... then all the paranonia and dissapointments and worries and doubts set in again.

I mean... for the first time... i guess i was happy cause i didn't think that he was like scared or anything... u know.... like Hung was when i decided to "surprise" him. Or at least for the first time it didn't seem like i was deperate or obsessed u know (cause i was not) but just crazy, yes (which i was tho =P)

I mean like... maybe he was shocked? but he was talking like normal? i wonder if this whole thing will be like the Hung thing again or not, and i guess that's what i am quite scared abt.... I hope he's cooler about it that way.... i hope he emails me anyway....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive