Sunday, May 18, 2003
Taking Back Sunday is one of the best bands I've ever come across in my life and i think that they're amazing even though they might be no more- even so I thank heavens that in my lifetime, my destiny had crossed with theirs for one short moment in time.

I'm tempted to say that I love taking back sunday but that's such a groupie thing to say and i feel that it's too "suck uppish". this feeling in me goes beyond the expression of love. more of like my heart has been touched, and crushed, by their awesome overwhelming music.

this is for you taking back sunday, though, "this", refers to nothing. for I can do nothing more than sit here and write this. but as Days Away's vocalist Keith had told me, "sometimes you feel something so much in you that you just gotta say it, you know what I mean?"

and I feel somthing so much in me for you, Taking Back Sunday. And even if their light dies, i know that it has blazed brightly even if it had just been for one short moment in time. The brightest star dies the soonest. and Taking Back Sunday had been one great bright star indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive